St. Andrew's – New Course

The New course is a traditional links course, laid out by Old Tom Morris and opened in 1895. It's a tough test and has many of the features of the Old Course without the booking difficulty. With an out-and-back layout, the 18th green is just to the right of the first tee. The course has, in the great St. Andrews tradition, shared fairways and even a double green at the 3rd and 15th holes.